Thursday, November 11, 2010

Some big news


Just wanted to update the universe on some great stuff that's happening:

  1. Paint Pens in Purse, my amazing all female art collective, will be having a book release party on December 4th at the Goodlife Bar in Boston. More information to come, I assure you.
  2. I have been offered an educational Artist Residency at the New Mission High School that will hopefully start sometime in late November. I'm very excited about this opportunity, and will be launching a blog for the after-school studios held once a week.
  3. I made my first quiche a couple nights ago, and it turned out great.
Keep on checking the blog for more artwork and junk. Since I got this residency, I'll be punching art out like drunks on St. Patrick's Day.

Cheers and love,

A.J. xo

No comments: